Odessa Theological Seminary receives no government subsidies and operates by means of voluntary donations of time and money from churches, missions, organizations, and individuals (including students).
Unfortunately, due to a poor economical situation in Ukraine our students cannot cover the cost of their studies. What they can sacrificially contribute normally does not consist more than 50% of actual expenses for their education.
If you are interested in supporting the studies of OTS students, the information below will give you the cost of one student per one academic year:
- Bachelor of Theology (three-year full-time program) - $4,642
- Bachelor in Pastoral Ministry (four-year part-time program) - $1,905
- Bachelor of Christian Education (three-year full-time program) - $4,642
- Bachelor of Christian Education (three-year part-time program) - $1,204
- Diploma in Preaching (two-year part-time program) - $1,304
- Diploma in Childrenís and Teenís Ministries (two-year part-time program) - $1,204
- Diploma in Church Music (three-year part-time program) - $1,045
- Certificate in Church Music (two-year part-time program)- $1,045
Student financial policy
Each full-time student is asked to contribute $700 through the work-study program. This work-study program involves various kinds of campus labor and is overseen by departmentís supervisor.
The remaining cost of the studentís education is to be contributed by the student in cash or by a donor. The Seminary helps students connect with potential donors.
Each part-time student is asked to contribute a minimum $50 in cash. Students of "Bachelor of Pastoral Ministry" are asked to contribute at least $100 cash per year. The total amount of studentís contribution is discussed with a student on individual base. The Seminary helps students connect with potential donors.
All school supplies, transportation, and off campus expenses are the responsibility of the student.
All required textbooks are provided on loan from the seminary library.
Tax deductible contributions for Odessa Theological Seminary should be mailed to:
American-Ukrainian Evangelical Fellowship
1526 - 14th Avenue
Franklinton, LA 70438
With your donation please include your name, organization, address and the purpose of your donation.
If you have any questions please contact Gerald A. Jones: (985) 839-4039
Or you may contact Vasily Lopatin (Public Relations Director) directly at Odessa Theological Seminary:
Tel: +38 (048) 755-64-42
Fax: +38 (048) 755-65-30
If you are interested in teaching at Odessa Theological Seminary, please contact the Academic Dean Alexander Geychenko (e-mail: email@example.com). Guest teachers are offered classes lasting from two week to four months.