Provident Loan – Good account
Borrow money from Provident Financial sro, which brings you an interesting offer through a “Good Account” loan. An international company with its roots in the UK since 1880. It has been operating in the Czech Republic since 1997.
Blue to an account from Provident, this is a guarantee of quickly credited money to your bank account. You can get an amount of CZK 10,000 – 130,000, which will be used to finance any needs. Ask for money that may be yours the next day after you submit your online request. Without the hassle and demanding formalities.
Table of installments
|Loan amount||Repayment period||Monthly installment||Fees||Interest (pa)||APR||Total|
|CZK 10,000||12 months||1 117 CZK||1 831 CZK||27.8%||75.9%||13 400 CZK||I am interested in|
|25 000 CZK||12 months||2 451 CZK||1 875 CZK||18.2%||35,94%||29 408 CZK||I am interested in|
|60 000 CZK||24 months||3 103 CZK||8 000 CZK||10,01%||23,94%||74 455 CZK||I am interested in|
|100 000 CZK||24 months||5 157 CZK||13 000 CZK||10,01%||23,59%||123 759 CZK||I am interested in|
|130 000 CZK||24 months||6 698 CZK||16 750 CZK||10,01%||23,47%||160 737 CZK||I am interested in|
Representative example: Get $ 10,000 with a 24-month maturity, with no need to show anyone what your money is for. The 10.01% interest rate is linked to the APR 23.81%. When processing and processing an Internet application, it is necessary to expect a fee of CZK 500. The item for administrative operations is CZK 8,750. The monthly installment is CZK 3,616 and the interest is CZK 7,531. Your total cost will be 86 781 CZK.
Advantages of the loan:
- Money is available within 24 hours after signing the contract. The latest payout time on your account is three business days.
- Relatively low APRs can be achieved from as low as 23.41%.
- Good Account can be accessed in several ways – with the help of an online form, a telephone line or after visiting a branch.
- The installment holidays guarantee that you will postpone monthly payments for this loan at the time of unexpected expenses.
- If you have any questions or solve various problems, please contact our professional sales representative.
Disadvantages of the loan:
- The Good Account loan is only linked to monthly repayment, for pre-set periods of 12 months and 24 months.
- In order to receive a higher sum of money, you must prove sufficient creditworthiness through your regular income.
- A citizen with permanent residence in the Czech Republic – this is evidenced by a valid identity document
- Minimum age 18
- Receipt for the last three months
Method of repayment:
Good account is a loan that you will repay by bank transfer to Provident Financial sro